Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nail Polish Spotlight (Combo): Sally Hansen Pacific Blue & Sinful Colors Hottie

Hello hello everyone!  Sorry for the lack of post, I was glued to the TV during the Olympics and after they were over I was having a bit of Olympic withdraws (yes I'm that obsessed with the Olympics)!  Anyway, today the polish spotlight is going to shine over an AMAZING glitter combo!

 Sinful Colors Hottie and Sally Hansen Pacific Blue

Here's a close-up of Hottie!  Isn't the glitter just amazing?!

 I applied 2 coats of SH Pacific Blue and 1 coat of SC Hottie.  Pacific Blue was very easy to apply and it DIDN'T stain my nails!!!  Hottie was also easy to apply and I didn't have any problems getting an even coat of glitter.
 

Do you love glitter as much as I do?  Tell me what your favorite glitter combos are in the comments!  You can also post photos of your manis on our Facebook Page!

Thanks for reading!  Follow and share if you like!
Crystal <3


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...