Monday, August 27, 2012

We got another blog award!!! (Versatile Blogger Award)

Hey guys!  I'm so excited to have gotten another blog award this month!  This time we got the Versatile Blogger award, given to me from Ashlee from Painted Nubbs!  Thankfully, I don't have to answer a ton of questions like my Leibster Award, which you can read HERE, how many of y'all really read ALL 66 questions/answers?! Lol


Rules:

  1. Nominate 15 others who are relatively new to blogging
  2. Let then know that you have nominated them
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
  4. Thank the blogger(s) who have nominated you
  5. Add the versatile blogger award picture to your post
 
 
 7 Random facts about me:
  1. I sometimes watch Syfy movies with my dad mostly because they're extra cheesy and funny!
  2. I love to bake.
  3. Painting my nails or messing with my polish helps me calm down when I get stressed out.
  4. I'm thinking about going to nail tech school.
  5. I currently drive a Chrysler PT Cruiser, HIS name is Petey PT! Lol
  6. I LOVE watching HGTV!
  7. I come from a huge family, my dad is one of 8 and my mom is one of 12!  You can imagine what the family reunions are like! Lol
 My 10 nominees:
*I know it says to nominate 15 people, but I don't follow many new blogs. : (
(If you have a new blog definitely leave a link in the comments below!)
 
So there you have it!  I want to thank Ashlee again for giving us the award and I hope y'all enjoyed getting to know more random things about me! : )
 
Thanks for reading! Follow and share if you like!
Crystal <3

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome, I'm so glad this one didn't make us come up with so many questions and facts! I find that doing my nails calms me too, well unless they just don't want to cooperate that is lol. Those must be some fun family reunions with all those relatives around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy too after I read the rules, I had to answer 66 questions for the last blog award!!! My mom thought that I painted my nails so much because of the fumes, but then I had to explain to her that it's kind of a stress reliever for me lol. The family reunions are a blast! : )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...