Thursday, March 27, 2014

Finger Paints Kaleidoscope Collection Swatches (Pic Heavy)

Well hello there everyone!  Today I have swatches of the Finger Paints Kaleidoscope collection to share with you all.


You guys might know that I am obsessed with flakie polishes, and if you didn't know now you know, so when I heard that Finger Paints came out a with new flakie collection I knew I had to check them out.  I saw some swatches on a another blog and wasn't really impressed with the collection but I went ahead and skipped on over to Sallys to look at them in person.  I still wasn't all that excited when I saw the collection in person but I ended picking up the whole collection since it was buy one get one free on Finger Paints polishes this past month.  

Now onto to the swatches:

*NOTE: I applied one coat of each polish over a black polish in all of the swatches below.  The flakies were evenly distributed and laid flat on the nail.*















 






Overall, I like this collection a lot more than I thought I would and I'm glad I picked it up during Finger Paints BOGO sale last month.  My favorites from the collection are Abstract Attraction and Colorful Dream.  Which ones do you have your eye on?

Thanks for reading,
Crystal


2 comments:

  1. There pretty and subtle. I do like their original flakies more though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, the original flakies were a lot more vibrant than the ones in this collection but they're still pretty.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...