Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Sinful Colors polishes!

Hello hello everyone!  I hope you all have had a Superb Sunday!  Tonight I wanted to share the rest of the Sinful Colors polishes that I picked up during Walgreen's recent $0.99 sale!  You can see the Sugar Rush polishes that I bought during the sale HERE.

Sinful Colors goodness! From L to R:  Endless Blue, Lush Life, and Star Dust.
 Click "Read More" to see swatches!


 Lush Life:  Multi-sized teal glitters in a clear base.



Lush Life:  To be honest, it's just okay.  Lush Life applied really nice and even on my nails.  The only thing that I noticed was that the larger glitters curl a little bit.  It didn't cause a problem with the application, but I know some folks aren't fans of curling glitters.  Also, I wish their was more dimension in this polish, like adding some holo glitter or more sizes and colors.  (1 coat over SC Cotton Candy w/top coat)

 Star Dust:  Magenta and purple glitter in a sheer purple base.




Star Dust:  I am loving this one!  The application is amazing!  I didn't have to dab on the glitter to get even coverage and the glitter just looks so sparkly in the light.  If I had to recommend one polish from the "Almost Famous" collection it would definitely be this one! (1 coat over Chine Glaze Crimson w/top coat)

 Endless Blue:  Cobalt blue creme.

Endless Blue:  I. LOVE. THIS. POLISH!  I've been really into cobalt blue lately and after I saw a pic of this on Imperfect Paint's instagram I knew I had to get it!  The application is flawless and the color is beautiful.  The color is slightly darker in person than it is in the picture.  (2 coats w/no top coat)

Okay so I was curious and wanted to see what Essie's Shine of the Times would look like on top of Endless Blue and boy was I surprised!  I LOOOOOVE these two together, so much that I decided to paint my nails with this combo after I finshed my swatches.  (I'll have a full post on this combo in the next couple of days.)

Have you purchased any new Sinful Colors polishes recently?  You can share you hauls, manis, and nail art on my Facebook page.

Thanks for reading!
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...