Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Easter Mani!

Hey y'all!  I hope y'all had an amazing Easter holiday.  I just wanted to share my Easter mani with you all.  I originally wanted to keep a turquoise stone nail design that I did (I'll do a separate blog post on it) but my polish started chipping after 3 DAYS! : (  Since that tragedy happened, I decided to try the half moon mani out.  My first attempt was all wrong because I used the worse possible colors!( I would show y'all a picture but I had to delete them!)  My second attempt came out a lot better.

I used SH Celeb City and Pacific Blue

This time around I used a more opaque polish as my base color, which made this process a lot smoother.  I also took this opportunity to make a basic half moon mani tutorial on my YouTube channel, which you can watch here.




At first, I wasn't really sure how I liked this design, but it eventually grew on me.  I do think that I will like it more once my nails get a little bit longer but overall, I like this design and will do it more in the future.

Crystal

One last thing!  I made a Facebook page to share some of my designs and y'all should definitely check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...