Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nail Polish Spotlight: SC Cinderella

Today's polish spotlight is going to shine over the lovely Cinderella by Sinful Colors!  I LOVE this polish and I think that it's the perfect color for Spring!  This polish is a mixture of orange/pink mylar pieces in a light blue jelly based polish.  I've seen this polish all over YouTube, Pinterest, and Facebook and everybody and their mom talks about how much they love it so I decided to check it out.  When I first saw the polish it was love at first sight and then I painted my nails...

Sinful Colors "Cinderella"


This picture will NOT do this polish justice!!!  If I could marry this polish I would!  The color isn't the most opaque but the finish that it gives your nails make the 3-4 coats that you have to paint them worth it!  I strongly encourage y'all to at least go to Walgreens and look at this polish for a minute or two! (Lol)  I'm not sure if this color is limited edition but if it is, then I'm definitely going to buy a second bottle of this.

What do y'all think of Cinderella and what other polishes do y'all think should shine under the nail polish spotlight?
Crystal

One last thing...
I made a Facebook page to share more of my nail designs and interact with other polish addicts so be sure to check that out HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I picked this up at the Walgreens sale based solely on the name. I had not seen any reviews on it. I am SOOO glad I purchased it. I really do think of Cinderella when I see it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...