Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Leibster Award!

Yay CDesigns92 got its first award!!!  I was tagged by 5 lovely ladies: Fox Claws, Painted Nubbs, Just Another Polish AddictionSo U Nails and Such, and Frugal Polish!  Thank you so much ladies!!!  The Leibster Award is given to blogs with 200 followers or less from other bloggers, if that makes since. 

Here are the rules: 

1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag backs.
 


Okay, I have 66 questions to answer so let's get started!!!

11 Thing About Me:
  1. I live in South Texas
  2. I live in a town with a population of 18,000
  3. I have a cat, but I also have cat allergies! BOO!!!
  4. I love the show "Cheaters"
  5. I went to college for two years majoring in Interior Design, but decided to break to really figure out what I want to do with my life.
  6. I am one of 4 children.  I have an older half-brother, older sister, and a younger brother.
  7. I am deathly afraid of caterpillars!
  8. I played the flute in school for 6 years.  I don't have my flute anymore, but I definitely want to buy another one and maybe learn how to play the oboe.
  9. One dream of mine is to play in an orchestra
  10. I am obsessed with the Olympics!
  11. I LOVE monkeys!!!  I have a crap ton of stuffed monkeys in my room, yes I'm 20 but I will never throw them away!
Click the "Read More" button to see my answerd to the bloggers questions!
Now onto the bloggers questions!

11 Questions from So U Nails & Such:

1. City girl or Country girl?
I live in a country town, but I'm definitely a city girl.  I would really love to live in Chicago!

2. What is your favorite color?

Blue, more like a turquiosey teal color.

3. What is your favorite scent?

COCONUT!!!!!!!! I love anything with coconut or some type of tropical scent!

4. What is your favorite sound?

Umm...does dubstep count? Lol I also like music from action movies/video games.  Yea I'm a music nerd!

5. If you won one million dollars, what would you do with the money?

Go on a few trips, definitely go to the Olympics, buy a house, a jaguar, and pay off school loans, give some to my parents, buy polish (of course), and live off the rest! : )

6. What is your favorite wild animal, and why?

I freaking LOVE chimpanzees because they're adorable and awesome!

7. Briefly describe one of your favorite memories?

Going to the zoo at midnight with my college friends and playing on the playground and cracking my friend's whip!  Yes, I have a friend that has a legit whip and cracks whips for fun. Lol

8. If you could pick one language that you were fluent in, what would it be and why?

Japanese, I love Asian culture and I want to live in Tokyo before I die.

9. If you won a trip for two to Floston Paradise, would you go?

I've never heard of this place...so I looked it up! Lol I'm not sure if I would go, but I might watch the movie! ; )

10. Who do you consider to be your hero, and why?

Cheesy alert!: My mom is my hero because she's always there for me and she supports every thing that I do. Love you mom!!! <3

11. What is your favorite architectural style?

Art Deco and Baroque! I really want to go to Europe and see all of the churches and cathedrals!

11 Questions from Fox Claws:

1. Who is your favorite YouTuber? (Doesn't have to be beauty related.)
My favorite beauty YouTuber is JulieG.  I also love watching Shane Dawson and Kingsley!

2. If you could only wear one polish for the rest of your life, what would it be?

China Glaze Limbo Bimbo!

3. Name 5 states/countries you have been to.

New Mexico, Louisiana, Mississippi, Indiana, and Texas, haha does that count!

4. If you weren't blogging right now, what would you be doing?

You know...I'm not really sure maybe something art related.

5. What is your biggest pet peeve?

When people open things the wrong way!!!!  For example, opening a box of cereal at the bottom of the box or ripping open the bag to where it is impossible to close! I HATE that!

6. Do you have any hidden talents?

Well...I like to draw and according to my teachers from the art school I was attending, I was pretty good at it.

7. Who is your biggest blogger inspiration?

The Polish-Aholic and Let them have Polish

8. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?

I really like eating Cheetos and snickers together!  I know it sounds weird, but it's REALLY good!

9. Ocean or Mountains?

Oceans, I've always lived close to the water.

10. Name 5 things within arms reach RIGHT now.

Cotton balls, my stuffed monkeys, remote, school awards, and my iPod

11. Post the funniest google image you can find. Explain why you chose THAT image.

Okay since I'm in Olympics mode I found a couple of pictures of athletes faces during their events that I thought were hilarious!



11 Questions from Just Another Nails Polish Addiction:

1. Cat person or dog person?

I love both, but I prefer cats!

2. Favorite place to be?
My grandma's house
3. What got you interested in polish?
I always thought that polish made you extra girlie and grown up, so I started wearing it in 5th grade.
4. What is something you have always wanted to do but have never gotten the chance?
To see the Lion King on Broadway

5. What is your guilty pleasure?
I really like eating Cheetos and snickers together! I know it sounds weird, but it's REALLY good!

6. What is the most you have ever spent on your polish addiction?
I've spent around $50 on polish in two days before!!

7. What was the first car you ever owned?
My dad's 2000 Chevy Silverado!  It was okay, but the broken fuel gage caused me to run out of gas 4 times!!!
-_-

8. Books or movies?
Movies

9. What is your favorite dish to make? (Recipe???)
Roman Chicken

10. Dress up or casual?
Dress Up

11. Briefly share your favorite date night.
Well I've never been on a date. *gasp* so yea...
11 Questions from Painted Nubbs:
1. What is your favorite music genre?
I would have to say Alternative and Reggae!  My favorite band is Mutemath and my dad grew up in the West Indies so I've heard a lot of Reggae growing up and I love it!
2. What is one thing about you that no one would ever guess?
That I really like dupstep and anime!
3. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
I'm definietly an early bird, but I also stay up late too!
4. What is your biggest pleasure?
Helping people
5. Would you rather watch the movie or read the book?
Most of the time the book is better than the movie so I'll say read the book
6. If you had to wear one polish for the rest of life, what would it be?
China Glaze Limbo Bimbo
7. What or who motivated you to start your blog?
I thought that YouTubers were suppose to have a blog/website so I made one! Lol but after finding blogs like The Polish-Aholic and Let them have Polish I really wanted to put more time and effort into blogging about polish.
8. What would you like to be remembered for?
For helping people
9. What song best fits your life at the moment?
Mutemath Quarantine. It's kind of all over the place, but put together.
10. Who is your favorite blogger at the moment?
The Do It Yourself Lady!
11. How big is your stash?
I'm in the process of reorganizing them, but I have at least 250-300 polishes!

11 Questions from Frugal Polish:

1. Besides nail polish, do you have any other obsessions?
Yes, I love clothes and makeup!
2. What would you write on your tombstone and why?
Umm...I haven't thought about that! Lol
3. What kind of cheese is your favorite?
I love mozzarella!
4. Who was the first blogger that got you into blogging?
The Polish-Aholic and Let them have Polish!
5. What is your favorite TV Show?
Law & Order: SVU and Degrassi!
6. Who is your favorite Actress/Actor?
Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger R.I.P, and Will Farrel ( have you seen elf lol)!
7. Do you like Twilight?
I'm not going to lie, I loved the twilight series!  I'm not that much of a fan of the movies though.
8. Have you read 50 Shades of Grey? If yes, who do you think would best play Christian Grey?
I have not read 50 Shades of Grey
9. Do you know anyone who supports your polish obsession?
My mom!  She doesn't like it too much when I bring home new polish, but she does support my addiction...sometimes!
10. If you could wear one nail polish color for the rest of your life, what would it be?
China Glaze Limbo Bimbo!

11. Glasses, contacts, or neither?
I wear glasses!
Phew!!!!  Are y'all still with me?!  If y'all made it through all those questions I will give you a virtual high five! *high five*
Okay here are the bloggers that I tag:
Yea I know that's not 11, but everyone else was taken! : (
Here are my questions!
  1.  What is/was your favorite subject in school?
  2. Besides polish, what else are you obsessed with?
  3. What is your favorite movie?
  4. What is your favorite polish?
  5.  What was the first polish that you ever bought?
  6. If you could make a polish collection, what would the theme be and what type of colors would you have?
  7. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
  8. What is your favorite type of nail art?
  9. Where do you get your nail art inspiration from?
  10. What is your favorite sport in the Olympics?
  11. Do you have any funny nicknames that your family/friends call you?
If you read this whole post, you are awesome!  If not...you're still awesome! : P
I just want to thank the lovely ladies again for giving us the Leibster award, and I think y'all should definitely go and check them out!

Thanks for reading.  Follow and share if you like!
Crystal <3

2 comments:

  1. HAHA That was great! Thanks for filling out ALLLL of those questions! I totally feel you on the pet peeve thing! I HATE when people rip the tab on the cereal or open something upside down! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading it! It was fun answering all of those questions! : )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...