Saturday, February 25, 2012

Feburary Nail Designs

Each month I try to come up with nail designs that correspond to the month that we're in. Since this month is Feburary, I've done some designs that are girly and PINK!!! I didn't get the chance to do too many designs this month because of personal issues but I did do two tutorials on the nail designs that I did during this fabulous month of LOVE!



Rose Nails:
This design is a recreation of a design that TotallyCoolNails did a few months ago. I've done this design a few times in the past to perfect my technique. This kind of design is probably the best for beginners and people that have a hard time keeping their hand steady.


Here is the tutorial for this design!




Pink and Purple Water Marble Nails:
Here are the nails that I had for Valentine's Day! Water marbling is probably one of my favorite types of nail art because anybody can do it. It can be a little messy and time consuming but the end result makes it comepletelty worth it! I plan on making a video about water marbling in the future on my Youtube channel, CDesigns92, so be on the look out for that.


Here is the tutorial for this design!




Remember, practice makes perfect!!! I've been working on my nail art skills for the past 4 years and I still struggle with certain techniques so don't beat yourself up if your design doesn't come out the way you pictured it.

Next week I plan on taping my first "Nail Trend" video about flaky polishes! I also plan on taping a video about my favorite and least favorite nail care products so be on the look out for that!

Until next time,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...