Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lacquer Convention Swatches!!!

Hey guys! You might remember that I was on an indie polish buying kick a couple of months ago...well today I have the first of many swatch post of some indie polishes that I've added to my growing addiction collection.

To be honest, I really don't remember where I first saw Lacquer Convention polishes, but I can say that they have awesome shipping!  I bought my polishes on a Saturday and got them on a Monday, they are located in California and I'm in Texas!!!

So here are the swatches!

The first color that I picked up is Pop Tart, a white jelly base filled with multi color/sized glitters.
 
For the swatch I applied two coats over a white base on my ring finger and three coats alone on my pinkie.
 
 The next color that I picked up is Sparkle Berry Cobbler, a glitter top coat filled with small gold round glitter, gold bar glitter, and a mixed of medium sized purple, blue, and pink glitters.
 
For the swatch I applied two coats of SBC over two coats of China Glaze Urban-night.
(Can we applaud my sister for letting me use her nails for the swatch *applause* lol)
 
 The last polish that I bought is Galinda, a sheer pink base with medium blue and holo purple glitter and small pink glitter.
 
For the swatch I applied two coats over OPI Lucky, lucky, lavender on my left thumb and three coats alone on my right thumb.
 
These polishes are super fun and I already have a list of some others that I want to buy from Lacquer Convention!  Do you own any LC polishes?  Tell me in the comments below.  You an also post pictures on our Facebook wall!
 
You can follow Lacquer Convention on Facebook HERE and shop their Etsy store HERE.
 
Thanks for reading.  Follow and share if you like!
Crystal <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...