Monday, October 29, 2012

October Ipsy (MyGlam) Bag

Hey guys, tonight I'm going to show y'all what I got in my first Glam bag!!!  I've wanted to try a beauty subscription for a while and decided to try out BirchBox and Ipsy, formerly known as MyGlam, for a few months.  I'll share what I got in my October BirchBox in a future post.

Let's get on to the goodness, that is my Ipsy Glam bag!!!

October Glam Bag
You can check out my video HERE.
Click "Read More" for pictures and a mini review of the products that I got.


 
 This month's bag is a bold black and white chevron print with a bright red zipper that adds a pop of color!  The artsy fartsy person in me swooned when I saw the bag.  I'm in LOVE with bold graphics and color so I feel like this bag made the month for me.  If they ever make a handbag like this I would definitely buy one! ; )
 
 The first product that I got is the Balm What's your type mascara in "the body builder."  I've always wanted to try a higher end mascara so I was excited to receive this in my bag.  I also needed a new mascara so this baby came right on time.  This mascara is fabulous!  It coats every lash and stays on all day.  The only thing that I don't really like about it is the price, of course, but overall this is probably one of the best mascaras that I've used.
 
The next thing I received is the Couture Color Pequi Oil Treatment.  I was super excited to try this and was not disappointed when I did use the first time.  The oil smells great, keeps the frizz away, softens my mane (lol), and added a beautiful shine without making my hair greasy.
 
 Next up is the Be A Bombshell liquid eyeliner.  I've tried using liners like this before and they've been EPIC fails, and this one was no different.  I will say that the liner does apply nicely and my mom LOVES it, she sneaks in my makeup and takes it.  I think I just need to practice a LOT! Lol
 
 Next is probably my favorite thing that I got in my bag this month, a Mirenesse lip bomb in #2.  This gloss is a gorgeous red color that is very opaque and non sticky.  I've been needing a red gloss for fall so, yet again, this came right on time!
 
Last but not least, I got a Coastal Scents quad in set #8.  This was probably my least favorite thing in the bag only because of the colors, I'm not that big of a blue shadow fan.  I'll definitely try some eye looks with this quad, maybe I'll end up using it more than I anticipate.
 
Overall I LOVED this months bag!!!!  I feel like the products were hand picked for me and I can't wait to get my November Glam bag!!!  If I had to recommend a beauty subscription I would definitely recommend Ipsy.  It's only $10 a month, including shipping, and you get awesome beauty samples and sometimes even a couple of full size products!!!  I'm very pleased with the shipping and customer service too and give Ipsy two giant thumbs up!
 
I would love to know what y'all got in your Glam bag if you got one.  Tell me below or leave pictures and video links on our Facebook page! : )
 
If you want to learn more about Ipsy click HERE.
 
Thanks for reading.
Crystal <3


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...