Saturday, December 29, 2012

November Ipsy Bag

Wait so you're telling me that it's the end of December?!  Good golly does time fly during the holidays!

Ok I don't have a good excuse as to why I haven't done this sooner, like in November...lol

Today I'm going to share what I got in my November Ipsy bag and also do a little review of the products.  For those of you that don't know, Ipsy is a beauty subscription service where you get a bag full of beauty items (2 full size and 3 deluxe size samples) for $10 month.  You can watch my unboxing video HERE and learn more about Ipsy HERE.

November Ipsy Glam Bag
 
Click "Read More" to see close-ups of these goodies!

 
Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow in Matt Batali by the Balm:  This is the third Balm product that I've received (second from Ipsy) and I'm loving every bit of the Balm products that I've received including this one!
 
Matte Batali is a dark grayish brown color that I typically use for my crease.  The texture is smooth and the color is very blend able.


Chella Brow Gel:  I've never heard of this brand, but I'm glad that we were introduced!  I don't use a brow pencil often, but I started picking it up again when I got this and the brow gel works great.

Starlet Eyeliner in Black:  This is the only product that I'm not a fan of only because it's an eyeliner that you have to sharpen.  I don't know about you but I'm not a big fan of putting a piece of wood that close to my eye!  Also, the application of the liner is a bit tricking for me and the color payoff just doesn't seem to be worth it in my opinion.

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip gloss in Dare Devil:  I LOVE plum lippies and lip gloss so this product seemed to be a win for me...until I put it on.  I'm not familiar with Bare Minerals so I wasn't aware that this was a plumping lip gloss.  I have worn it a few times and the color is quite sheer and the gloss is a bit too sticky for my liking.  If the gloss was more opaque and less sticky I would say that I would like it more, but I just don't see myself ever buying this in the future.

Nailtini Nail Polish in Millionaire:  I've saved the best for last!!!!  Millionaire is a glitter polish filled with gold and blue bar glitter and small gold and copper glitters!  Ugh it's sooo pretty and I love how sparkly it is!


So that's my November Ipsy bag!  Although my bag is messed up and there were a few misses, I still loved my bag this month and think that it's a great value for only $10!!!  Did I mention the the polish is $13 and the eyeliner is $11 alone?!  So yeah you're getting your money's worth.

Thanks for reading; follow and share if you like!
Crystal <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...