I for one am very happy that 2012 is over! 2012 is definitely one that I wouldn't want to re-live so I'm excited to turn some things around and kick off 2013 with some positivity! Although I did have quite a few bad experiences this past year, I did have some good things happen too! I started vlogging/blogging, I flew on a plane for the first time, and I got to visit my grandma and other family members in NM for Thanksgiving (I hadn't seen some of them in over 3 years)!
Now let's get to my NYE mani!
When I think of New Years I think of glitter, metallic, and MORE GLITTER!!! So when I was trying to figure out what type of nail I wanted to do I knew that I had to do a glitter gradient!
Here are the polishes that I used! From L to R: CG Golden Enchantment, CG Cleopatra, Milani OCG in Gold, WnW Goldmine, SH Thinking of Blue, and Pure Ice Party Hard. I also used a makeup sponge to do the gradient.
I just love glitter gradients!!! My pictures will not do this mani justice; it looks so much better in real life!
I also thought that I would share some of my New Year Resolutions with y'all!
- I want to get a job so I can save up some money and move out of my home town for good!
- I've been struggling to find a job in my small town for almost a year, but I think I might have something in the works in the coming weeks!
- Go back to art school
- After I graduated high school I attended an art school in Dallas. I did transfer to a university after a year, but that didn't work out so I moved back home and took a year off. Now I have had some time to think and I want to go back to the art school in Dallas and continue pursing my degree in Interior Design.
- Live a healthier lifestyle
- I've started researching and working on my eating habits and workouts, but I want to take it to the next level. Not only do I want to better myself physically, but I also want to better myself mentally and spiritually. I must admit that I have a bad habit of letting negativity stick and have a hard time accepting any type of compliments or positive things that happen to me.
- Get back to my "artsy fartsy" mode
- I used to love all things art related, but in the past couple of years I've lost my love for it and haven't touched a pencils and markers in ages! I'm not the best drawer or sculptor but I really want to better my skills and find the love that I once had for art.
- To blog/vlog more
- I just started vlogging in February and blogging not too long after. I know I haven't really been consistent with either, but I've been trying to figure out what I exactly want to vlog/blog about. This year I want to post about 2-3 blog post and 2 videos per week so I can interact more with you all. You can check out my YouTube channel HERE.
Thanks for reading; follow and share if you like!
(**Pure Ice polish was sent for review)