Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week In Review #1

Hey guys I meant to post this on Sunday night, but time flies when your watching a show about extravagant funerals on TLC!  Let's just say if you are one that likes extravagant "home goings" then you might enjoy "Best Funeral Ever".  Don't worry I'll tell you all about it on my YouTube channel soon! 

Now back to this post!

Since it is the new year I want to start blogging/vlogging regularly.  In doing this, some of you all might not see all of my blog post or videos that I put up every week so I want to do these "Week In Review" post to show y'all what I've done during the past week!  Now what I plan on doing in these W.I.R. post is link my last three blog post and my last 2-3 videos on a single post so you can check them out if you've missed any of them. 

Here is the week in review!

BLOG POST:


 

VIDEOS:



HUGE Nail Polish Haul!


So there you have it, my first week in review! I'm just so excited about this year y'all and I hope you all are too! I feel like 2013 is going to be a good one!

Let me know what kind of post you would like to see in the future in the comments or you can shoot me an email HERE.

Thanks for reading; follow and share if you like!
Crystal

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...