Thursday, January 3, 2013

December Favorites! (2012)


Hey guys!  I usually share my favorites on my YouTube channel, but since I'm going to do a 2012 favorites video (which might be a bit long) I though that I would share my December favorites on my blog!  I'm going to show you guys my favorite things in 4 different categories: Makeup, nail polish, music, and apps.  You can check out my November Favorites video HERE.


Click "Read More" to see my December favorites!

MAKEUP:

Ulta Eyeshadow Quad:  Starting with the lightest color and going clockwise we have Bone, Espresso, Gold Dust, and Mystique.  I got this quad from one of the Ulta deals where you get a bag of Ulta product after spending X amount of dollars.  At first I didn't use it that much, but lately these have been the only eyeshadows that I've worn for the past couple of months.

the Balm Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow in Matt Batali:  I love this eyeshadow!  I use it in my crease and also to set my eyeliner on my top lash line. You can read more about this eyeshadow HERE.

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Plum:  This is hands down my favorite lipstick for the fall and winter.  It's a nice deep berry color that has a hint of shimmer that isn't too noticeable on the lips. 

NAIL POLISH:

OPI The World is Not Enough and Tomorrow Never Dies:  These two polishes are so GORGEOUS!  I typically don't go for colors like these, but after seeing multiple swatches of these two I fell in LOVE with them.  The day I got these babies I put them on my fingers and toes (TND is still on my toes from the beginning of December)!

Nail Polish Combo feat. Julep Demi and Essie As Gold As It Gets:  I was messing around with my polishes one day and decided to pair these two together.  The gold flakes just sparkle against the dark red base color!

MUSIC:

Violence by Lecrae:  Lecrae has to be one of my favorite rappers, his music is clean and always comes with a good message.  He recently came out with Gravity late this year and to be honest I wasn't a big fan of it, but as I listened to the album more and more and it started to grow on me.  Violence is a nice banger with a nice flow and beat that makes you bob your head.  You can listen to "Violence" HERE.

APPS/WEBSITES:

Pinterest:  I am a "Pin" Head!!!  I use Pinterest to find inspiration for nail art, food recipes, DIYs/crafts, and much more!  Pinterest is actually where I saw a blog for the first time and also where I first heard about indie polishes!  You can follow me on Pinterest HERE.

Pandora:  I've been listening to all of my Christmas music via Pandora this past month and have found a ton of new artist with this website!  I love how you can make custom stations based on an artist or even a song!  Some artist that Pandora has introduced me to this month are: Straight No Chasers, Elliott Yamin, and Kem! (I've linked my fav. songs that I heard by these artist on Pandora)
 
What are some of your favorite things from December?  I'll have my 2012 Favorites video on my YouTube channel sometime this week.
 
Thanks for reading; follow and share if you like!
Crystal <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...