Friday, April 19, 2013

OPI Liquid Sands Swatches (Mariah Carey collection)

Hey guys!  Today I wanted to share some swatches of the OPI Liquid Sand polishes from the Mariah Carey collection!  I bought the minis so I could try out the textured polishes to see if I liked these textures polishes.

From L to R: Get Your Number, The Impossible, Can't Let Go, and Stay The Night

Click "Read More" to see swatches!

NOTE:  All of the polishes were easy to work with and were opaque in two coats (unless noted otherwise).

Get Your Number: A blue jelly polish with silver holographic glitter.

w/o top coat

w/ top coat

The Impossible:  A red polish with silver glitter.  NOTE: The full size version also has holographic stars in the polish (which I guess are too big to fit inside of a mini).

w/o top coat

w/ top coat

 Can't Let Go:  A deep purple with purple and silver glitter.

w/o top coat

w/ top coat

 Stay The Night: A black polish with small pink glitter.

w/o top coat (3 coats)

w/ top coat

I know I'm late in the textured polish game, but I thought I would share these with you all!  Overall, I think the textured polishes are okay.  The liquid sands weren't too gritty and they were surprisingly easy to take off.  I definitely want to try more textured polishes in the future and  plan on doing a complete video about textured polishes on my YouTube channel soon!

Do you like the textured nail polishes?  If so, which brand is your favorite?

Thanks for reading; follow and share if you like!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...