Monday, April 8, 2013

My Top 13 Polishes for Spring 2013!

Hey guys so yesterday I shared some of my favorite Spring nail trends for this season (you can click HERE to see that post).  Tonight I want to share my favorite nail polishes for Spring 2013!

My top polishes for Spring 2013!

Click "Read More" to see swatches!



Essie Tart Deco:  A delicious creamsicle orange. (2 coats w/ top coat)

Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth:  A pastel lilac with hint of pink and subtle silver shimmer. (2 coats w/o top coat)

Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet:  A mint green creme. (2 coats w/o top coat)

Pure Ice Coral Reef: A bright coral with heavy silver shimmer. (2 coats w/ top coat)

Revlon Dazzle:  A light pink jelly polish filled with iridescent flecks. (3 coats w/ top coat)

OPI Pedal Faster Suzi!:  A light pink with silver shimmer. (3 coats w/ top coat)

Sinful Colors Cinderella:  A light blue jelly with iridescent flecks. (3 coats w/ top coat)

Color Club Put A Pin In It:  A light rose gold metallic.  This is a Birch box exclusive but I heard that Orly Rage is a close dupe.  ( 2 coats w/ top coat)
 
Wet n Wild Tickled Pink:  A light pastel pink creme.  ( 3 thin coats w/ top coat)

Sinful Colors Orange Cream:  A pastel orange with subtle silver shimmer.  (3 thin coats w/o top coat)

Julep Maria: A platinum rose metallic.  (2 coats w/ top coat)

Sinful Colors Endless Blue:  A vibrant cobalt blue.  (2 coats w/o top coat)

Essie Shine Of The Times:  An AWESOME opal flakie polish! (1 coat over SC Endless Blue w/ top coat)

So there you have it, my top 13 polishes for Spring 2013!  What are some of y'alls favorite spring polishes?

Click HERE to read my post about Spring Trends and HERE to see my video about Spring nail trends + top 13 polishes!

Thanks for reading; follow and share if you like!
Crystal
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...