Thursday, February 14, 2013

❤ Valentines Day Nails ❤

❤ ❤ ❤HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ❤ ❤ ❤

I hope you guys have had a great day so far with your loved ones...or with some chocolate and cake like me! Lol

Tonight I'm going to show y'all my Valentines Day mani!

My Valentines Day nails!!!  This year I wanted to do something a little different from the tradition red and white.  I had an idea in my head of what I wanted to do, but my idea didn't really translate on my nails so I added a few things to my design.

Click "Read More"  to see more pics and a tutorial!



Here are the polishes that I used:  Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau, Sally Hansen Celeb City, Wet N Wild Tickled Pink, Kiss White, Wet N Wild Kaleidoscope, and China Glaze Fairy Dust.

I painted my ring finger silver and added some chunky holo silver polish on top.  I then painted my middle finger blue and added a white lacy stripe down the middle and wrote XO down the center.  Lastly, I painted my index, pinkie, and thumb nails blue and added pink hearts with white dots!



 Left hand

Right hand

I did a nail tutorial video of this mani on my YouTube channel, which you can watch HERE or below.



I'd love to see y'alls Valentines day manis!  You can leave a link to your post in the comments or post it on our Facebook page!

Happy Valentines Day or Singles Awareness Day! 
Thanks for reading,
Crystal ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...