Sunday, February 10, 2013

January Ipsy Bag (2013)

Happy Grammys Day!

Tonight I wanted to do a quick review of my January Ipsy glam bag.

 January Ipsy Glam bag

Click "Read More" to see reviews of the products!



The bag this month was a deep navy blue, almost black, bag in a trapezoid type shape.  The material felt a little cheap and the zipper is just the standard, nothing too special.

The inside of the bag was a lot better than the outside.  I kind of wished that they would've done this pattern for the outside.  The only problem that I had with the inside is that my little Ipsy tag was stitched all weird and the patch wasn't cut properly.  I know it's a small thing but little details kind of bug me if they're off because I notice them more.

London Soho Crease Brush:  I'm so happy that I got this brush in my bag!  I have a brush kit, but it didn't come with a proper crease brush.  I've used the brush ever since I got it and I don't know why I haven't bought one sooner!  It's great for blending eye shadows and I also use it to blend my highlight powder that I put on my face.

 (Click to enlarge the image)

Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter:  I love body butters and this one is amazing!  I love the scent and the body butter is so rich and creamy.  I've been using this as a hand cream to give some moister to my palms and elbows.

Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play:  I'm not too keen on hairsprays so I haven't used this yet, but I might give it a go in the future.

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil:  I was excited to try this because I've herd so many good things about this oil!  I did use it a few times on my cuticles and face and it worked alright I guess.  I didn't really get a chance to really test it out because my baby cousin thought it would be fun to mix it with my makeup and it went down the sink. : ( At least she has softer skin now! Lol

Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Frappe:  Frappe is a light pinky nude polish in a creme finish.

Frappe is a little on the sheer side so I applied three coats on my nails.  It covers fairly well but you can still kind of see my nail line.

I thought I would try the "jelly sandwich" mani thingy mabob, lol, so I decided to add a coat of Julep's Jane and then apply another coat of Frappe on top.  This definitely made me like the polish even more so I would recommend using Frappe for glitter jelly sandwiches.

So that's my January glam bag! Overall, I think it was worth $10, but it wasn't the best bag that I've gotten.

You can find out more about Ipsy HERE and check out their Facebook page HERE.

You can also check out my Ipsy profile HERE.

Thanks for reading; follow and share if you like!
Crystal <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...