Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May Julep Maven Box!

Hello my fellow nail polish addicts!!!  Sorry for the lack of post, my computer decided that it would try to be funny and stop working so I'll just have to work on my parents computer for now! : )

I got my Julep Maven May box about 3 weeks ago and I thought that I would finally show you guys what I got in my box!  If you don't know what the Julep Maven program is then you can check out my video HERE and learn about the program and the benefits that comes with being a Maven!

Ok, let me stop rambling and let's get to the good stuff!

Here's what I got in my May box!!!
I got the American Beauty Box, my style profile.  The box came with two polishes, Ellie and Kylie (magnetic), the best pedi prep ever, a foot file, and a sample of the best pedi cream ever!

Click the "Read more" button to see close-ups and swatches of the polishes!

The nail care product that we got this month is "The Best Pedi Prep Ever!"  It's suppose to help remove dead skin from your feet.  I've used this on my mom and she loved the way her feet felt afterwards.  The only complaint I have about this product is the smell, it's kinda funky!

Here's that foot file that you're suppose to use with the BPPE.


The last product that came in the box is a sample of "The Best Pedi Creme Ever!"  I had to skip the month that this product was released so I was excited to get a sample of it!
Here are close-ups of the polishes! Ellie on the top, Kylie on the bottom.

Ellie is described as a seashell opalescent pink with holographic shimmer.

Here is 3 coats of Ellie.  I think it would take 4 coats to achieve full opacity, but you could paint your nails a light pink or white first to use a base for this color.

The other polish that I got is Kylie!  Kylie is the first magnetic polish that Julep has came out with.  She also comes with a magnet!

Here is Kylie in action!  I painted my nails with one thin coat and then a thick coat to use the magnet.  If you want me to do a review of Kylie then let me know in the comments below.

BK wanted momma to rub him! Lol

So there you have it!  Did you get a Julep maven box?!  If so, I would love to know what you got!!!  You can tell me in the comments below or post a picture to my Facebook page.

Overall, I'm very please with my box this month.  The only issue that I had with Julep this month is the brush that I got with Ellie, but have no fear the Julep CS took care of everything and sent me a replacement brush!!!!

Are you a Julep Maven yet?  If not, then what are you waiting for?!?!  Click HERE and fill out the quiz and get new exclusive polishes before anyone else.  There's also a code flying around (SHAREONMAY) where you can get your intro box for ONE penny!!!  Yes one penny for the whole shebang! 

I'm trying to figure out how I can upload my videos for y'all but right now it's not looking too hot! Lol I'll try to get my videos up as soon as I can, but it might be a while so bare with me! : )

Thanks for reading!!!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...