Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Turquoise Stone Nail Art!

Hey y'all, long time no talk!  I was recently looking through some pictures and found some of this cute mani that I did a while back and thought I would share them with y'all!



The inspiration for this manicure came from a turquoise stone, hence the title of this post.  Us Texan gals love blinged out belts and turquoise jewelry, so I thought it would be cool if I could create turquoise stone nails.  This is probably the easiest type of nail art that I can think of, I mean...ANY and everybody can do this!  You can check out my tutorial HERE to see what polishes I used and learn how to create this cute and simple design on your nails!

I hope y'all are having a great day and I'll talk to y'all later <3
Thanks for reading!
Crystal   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...