Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nail Polish Spotlight!: Revlon Popular

Hello peeps!  Today the nail polish spotlight is going to shine a B-E-A-utiful Revlon polish!  What's her name you ask...well read the title! Lol I crack myself up! XD

Anyways, back to the polish.  Revlon's Popular is a light pale pink polish with mutli sized silver glitter.  I first heard about this polish when Revlon came out with I believe 50 new permanent polishes, Popular being one of them, earlier this year.  I saw it at my H-E-B and and thought ,"Why not they're on sale! You can't go wrong with sales!" (great logic right?)  I'll be honest, I wasn't too impressed with Popular once I swatched it, but when I did a full mani with it I fell in love!!!

Revlon Popular- 3 coats


I also love the way this polish looks matte!

This polish is just wonderful!!!  I thought that it was going to be sheer after I applied the first coat, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was completely opaque after threes coats.  You could apply a light pink polish as a base color if you don't want so many layers of glitter.  I love the way that the polish gives a "sandwiched" look to your manicure!  As far as wear ability goes, the polish did last a good 4 days before I had any chipping, but the polish did crack a little.

Overall, I think this is a beautiful polish and a must have for any pink polish lover!

Do you have this polish?  If so, what do you think about it?  Have a picture of a mani?  Post a picture on my facebook page!

Thanks for reading!
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, I become a member from now on !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that really means a lot to me! : )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...